FRIGGITELLI IN A PAN
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE FOR FRIGGITELLI IN PAN
- 800 grams of friggitelli
- Six tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 300 grams of ripe tomatoes
- Two cloves of garlic
TO PREPARE FRIGGITELLI IN A PAN:
- With a small knife, cut around the stalk and remove it. Private seeds contained inside.
- Wash the friggitelli under running water, then dry them using a cloth or kitchen paper. It is very important to let the peppers dry well to avoid splashing hot oil once they are tossed in the pan.
- In a frying pan, heat over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, extra virgin olive oil and poached garlic
- Now add the friggitelli, and the tomatoes cut into small pieces
- Sauté friggitelli and tomato over high heat for 1 minute, stirring frequently
- Now lower the heat and pour in the water.
- Cover everything with a lid and cook for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of cooking the friggitelli will be wilted, at this point add the salt and turn off the heat.
- Add some chili
- The friggitelli are ready to be served.
PREPARE THE BAKED CHICKEN WITH FRIGGITELLI
You have little time to cook, but are you tired of always eating the usual fast food? In your fridge, there are few ingredients, and you don’t know how to combine them to have a tasty dish? Don’t worry, today we propose you the recipe of baked chicken with friggitelli, an unusual combination, but that will surprise you with its goodness. The baked chicken with friggitelli is really very simple to prepare and makes a lot of scenes if you have guests for lunch or dinner.
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE:
- 4 PIECES OF CHICKEN (OVER-THIGH CUT IN HALF);
- 200 GRAMS OF FRIGGITELLI;
- A SLICE OF 60-GRAM PILLOW;
- 60 GRAMS OF BLACK OLIVES;
- 1 GLASS OF WHITE WINE;
- 2 CLOVES OF GARLIC;
- 3 TABLESPOONS OF EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL;
- SEA SALT AS NEEDED;
- BLACK PEPPER TO TASTE
Preparation of the recipe:
- Start by cleaning the friggitelli: wash them under running water, cut them in half lengthwise and remove them from all the seeds.
- Drain the friggitelli in a colander, take the slice of bacon and cut it into small cubes.
- Fry the extra virgin olive oil and the two cloves of garlic in a pan.
- When the garlic has turned blond, add the bacon cubes and the chicken pieces.
- For this recipe, we have used two over-thighs, but you can use the parts of the chicken that you prefer, even the wings are perfect for this recipe.
- Do brown the brisk chicken fire from all sides.
- At this point, remove from the heat and transfer everything to an oven dish.
- Season with salt and pepper, add a glass of white wine and the pitted black olives.
- Bake in a preheated 200 ° oven.
- After about twenty minutes, stir the chicken and add the friggitelli that you have previously cleaned.
- Cook for another 20 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown, but lower the temperature to 180 °.
- If you see it too dry during cooking, you can add a glass of water.
- Serve when it is still warm and to add a touch of freshness to the dish, accompanied by a mixed salad.