INGREDIENTS 4 PEOPLE
- 400 GRAMS OF CANNELLINI BEANS
- EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- VEGETABLE BROTH
- PEPPER AND SALT TO TASTE
PREPARATION OF THE RECIPE
- The night before, soak the dried cannellini beans to rehydrate them, then drain the water.
- In the meantime, finely chop the onion, heat a casserole and place a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil;
- Once the onion has dried (help yourself with the broth), but the cannellini beans, lightly toast and immediately cover with the food.
- Cook them until they are soft and start to fall apart.
- They will be passed to the mixer so they must be well cooked, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat, let it rest for a couple of minutes and place them in the glass of the mixer.
- At this point, begin to blend, adding more EVO oil to create a sweet creaminess;
- It must be velvety. Therefore, it must not be too liquid and not too thick.
- If you see that the mixture is too mushy, stretch with the remaining broth, add salt and set aside.
INGREDIENTS TO PREPARE ROBIOLA MOUSSE AND STRIPS OF CRISPY PARMA HAM
- 100 GR OF ROBIOLA
- 2 EGGS
- SALT AND PEPPER
- A FEW SLICES OF SWEET PARMA HAM
PROCEDURE TO PREPARE THE MOUSSE RECIPE
- Put the robiola in a bowl, in the meantime bring the water to a boil in a saucepan. Soften the robiola with a whisk, turning it firmly; put the eggs (with the shell) in the boiling water and cook them for 3/4 minutes ;
- once removed from the sea, dip them in a bowl with water and ice, to stop cooking immediately;
- as soon as they are cold, open the shell and empty the inside (we will need the red) which will be lightly cooked and creamy, add it to the robiola mix, add salt and pepper and let it rest in the fridge.
- Slice the slices of Parma ham into thin strips, place a pan to heat and place in a container for a few minutes so that they are slightly crisp.
I recommend serving it in a glass/cup. For example, I used medium-sized coffee cups: start pouring the warm cannellini velouté on the bottom, but the first pinch of ham, cover with the cold Robiola mousse over a sprinkle of pepper, two drops of EVO oil and finished with more bacon the dish is finished.
You can serve it with crunchy croutons.
Cooking the egg is not easy; you need to keep a proper water temperature and not let the time go by; otherwise, you risk making a boiled egg.
The contrast of the different textures and temperatures is fascinating.