Today we offer you the pumpkin cheesecake recipe, very simple to prepare and that with the addition of chocolate will also become very tasty.
- 250 GRAMS OF DRY BISCUITS (DIGESTIVE);
- 1 TEASPOON OF HONEY;
- 80 GRAMS OF BUTTER;
- 300 GRAMS OF CLEAN PUMPKIN;
- 350 GRAMS OF SPREADABLE CHEESE;
- 250 ML OF MASCARPONE;
- 200 ML OF FRESH CREAM;
- 2 WHOLE EGGS AND 2 EGG YOLKS;
- 1 PINCH OF CINNAMON;
- THE JUICE OF A LEMON;
- 1 PINCH OF SALT;
- 1 PINCH OF GINGER POWDER;
- 100 GRAMS OF DARK CHOCOLATE FOR GARNISH.
PREPARATION OF PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
- First, melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, being careful not to burn it.
- With the help of a mixer, chop the biscuits together with the honey and brown sugar.
- Then add the mixture to the previously melted butter.
- Take a 24 cm pan and cover it with baking paper and spread the butter and biscuit mixture with a spoon.
- Level it well and let it harden in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the pumpkin into pieces and cook in boiling water for at least 10 minutes.
- When the pumpkin is cooked, blend it and drain the excess water.
- Add the cream cheese and mascarpone to the pumpkin puree and mix well with whips until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Continue stirring and add the sugar, lemon juice, ginger, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt.
- When everything is well mixed, start adding the eggs one at a time. Finally, add the fresh cream and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mixture gently over the biscuit base and level the surface well.
- Bake the cheesecake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about an hour.
- If after an hour the cheesecake is still shaky let it cook for a few more minutes, until it is quite firm.
- To garnish the cake, melt 100 grams of dark chocolate and decorate as you prefer, to help you decorate, you can also use a sac-a-poche.