Equipped with a very strong spiciness, it has aphrodisiac properties, and its characteristics allow a wide use not only for Mexican or Texan cuisine.
Mexican Jalapeño: its characteristics
The Mexican Jalapeño pepper can also be prepared in oil or vinegar. It is one of the most versatile ingredients. Its use dates back to 7000 years ago in Central America; its characteristics are the high presence of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant able to help the natural synthesis of collagen in the body. Moreover, its properties give benefits to blood vessels, bones, skin, and tissue of organs. Its properties also help prevent diseases such as scurvy, maintain high immune defenses against infectious diseases, and promote the reduction of free radicals. In the Mexican chili jalapeño, A type of ascorbic acid is present that is very useful for treating sinusitis, colds, and bronchitis.
PICKLED MEXICAN JALAPENO
Preparing the Mexican jalapeño pickled pepper is very simple and takes only 15 minutes.
Jalapeño peppers 3 kg
Curcuma 1/2 tablespoon
Cider vinegar 500 cl
Sugar 1 kg
Celery 1/2 tablespoon
Powdered garlic three tablespoons
Pepper 1 tablespoon
Warning: make sure the proportions are correct if you use the large spoon, do not overdo it.
- Once the gloves are worn, the peppers can be washed and cut into small wheels.
- Pour the cider vinegar into a large pot and combine with sugar and turmeric.
- Add the celery seeds and garlic and simmer until boiling.
- Let boil for 5 minutes, then add the red pepper and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Leave to drain and place the contents in the jars.
- Store the jars in a dark and dry place for at least two weeks, or better 4.
GREEN JALAPENOS IN OIL
JALAPENO GREENS 1 KG
CARROTS 200 GRAMS
10 CLOVES OF GARLIC
GREEN CELERY, STEMS, AND LEAVES 200 GRAMS
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL 1 – 2 BOTTLES
- Wash the vegetables well and cut the carrots and celery into slices.
- Fill the containers with extra virgin olive oil.
- Dip the vegetables in the jar.
- Do not cut the jalapeño peppers and after having washed them, dip them in the jar.
- Make sure there is space and do not press the vegetables too much.
- Let stand for 20 – 30 days.
- Once ready, drain the oil and serve on the table.
- If necessary, add a little salt.
MEXICAN JALAPENO: ITS PROPERTIES
Jalapeño is a very healthy Mexican pepper; in fact, it contains a very high percentage of capsaicin which gives analgesic properties, is able to counteract bacteria and is also anti-carcinogenic. It also helps to counter cholesterol. In addition to vitamin C, vitamin A is also present. It contains flavonoids, which are antioxidants that help fight stress. The properties, as well as its characteristics, make it a very tasty product in the kitchen and useful for health and well-being, which manages to combine taste and physical well-being: try to believe.